ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Really simple clipboard extender/note taking software?

<< < (4/6) > >>

jgpaiva:
Ok, I solved my own problem. Evernote now doesn't have 2 products, instead they have a single product, which after the trial period (60 days) loses features and becomes the trial version.

Darwin:
Heh, heh - I was going to suggest Evernote as well (it really IS fantastic) but it's a lot more complex (I think) thank Heftie Hippie's wife requires. Maybe not complex, but feature rich. It's also not available from the context menu outside of Outlook and IE (AFAICT).

Armando:
There was actually a version of EverNote that could integrate in Outlook, but I never really used it. I wonder if it still exists. In any case, there is an "add to EverNote" entry available in Outlook or IE's context menu (to clip stuff), but, yes, there's no "add Note to EverNote" there. Like I said, something like strokeit would solve the problem, or maybe mouser's super "ContextMenu Commander"... When it comes alive!

Hefty Hippie:
it's a lot more complex (I think) thank Heftie Hippie's wife requires.
-Darwin (January 21, 2008, 09:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, spot on with that remark Darwin - I tried it already.

Anyway, my thanks to everybody who has joined in and tried to help.

Darwin:
How'd you make out, Heftie Hippie? Did you ever find a reasonable and acceptable solution? Enquiring minds want to know... I want to know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version