ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who is running the site?

<< < (2/2)

kyrathaba:
I've been away quite awhile, have a new PC system, and have misplaced some data I need that Mouser can access :)

lanux128:
I've been away quite awhile, have a new PC system, and have misplaced some data I need that Mouser can access-kyrathaba (January 10, 2008, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

take your pick: email, PM or IRC.. :)

kyrathaba:
Hello all :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on the next series of C# tutorials.  They center around creating an adventure game.  The tutorial series will walk the reader through the entire coding of a game by way of a lengthy series of assignments.  Each assignment will have one or more objectives.  The accompanying PDF file will explain design decisions and code rationale as work progresses, and there will be matching snapshots of the project after the completion of key assignments, so that the reader has access to the working C# solution directory as the project exists at various points in its development.  It'll be awhile before it's ready for release.  Right now, I've been working on it in my spare time the past six weeks and I'm currently working on Assignment #24.  I've been away from the site quite a bit in recent months, but I'm looking forward to putting all this together and sharing it.  Mouser, can you shoot me my ftp password, please.

mouser:
sounds really wonderful, and like a great way for people to learn.  can't wait to check it out  :up: :up:

Armando:
Sounds nice. I'll be checking that too!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version