ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Logitech's Setpoint

<< < (3/4) > >>

a_lunatic:
I got two G5's & had no problems with them & now I got a G9 with SetPointII with no problems.

Deozaan:
I just stopped installing Logitech mouse drivers. Default XP drivers work fine for me.

J-Mac:
I just stopped installing Logitech mouse drivers. Default XP drivers work fine for me.
-Deozaan (January 11, 2008, 12:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Gaming mice?  With added acceleration features, ability to have different buttons perform different actions depending on what application is focused?

Jim

Deozaan:
No, not gaming mice. I have a Logitech TrackMan (no special buttons) and a Logitech MX 1000 Cordless Laser. The MX 1000 is too erratic with the cursor sometimes not responding or jumping across the screen suddenly so I use it on my computer I don't use very much. I also don't use any of the special buttons on it. All I need/want are right and left clicks with a scroll wheel.

J-Mac:
No, not gaming mice. I have a Logitech TrackMan (no special buttons) and a Logitech MX 1000 Cordless Laser. The MX 1000 is too erratic with the cursor sometimes not responding or jumping across the screen suddenly so I use it on my computer I don't use very much. I also don't use any of the special buttons on it. All I need/want are right and left clicks with a scroll wheel.
-Deozaan (January 11, 2008, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's why the default XP drivers are OK by you.  If you wre using the above, you would need to Setpoint software.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version