ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

WinManagement Snap & AHKSnap !

<< < (6/6)

lanux128:
Interesting. I just installed it but am having problems with various scripts. Will revert to the plain AHK for now and will check later.-Armando (March 20, 2012, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
you can use script with vanilla AHK, just remove/comment the references to the incremental resizing part. check out the PM i sent.

(EDIT : BTW Lanux, if you want to create a new thread -- or split this one -- for AHKSnap, you can... It's different enough to justify it. It's really up to you.  :) )-Armando (March 20, 2012, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
no worries, it's fine the way it is. after all, the core of the script was from your script.. :)

Armando:
Interesting. I just installed it but am having problems with various scripts. Will revert to the plain AHK for now and will check later.-Armando (March 20, 2012, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
you can use script with vanilla AHK, just remove/comment the references to the incremental resizing part. check out the PM i sent.
-lanux128 (March 20, 2012, 10:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the example! Yes, that's what I did actually... to bad I can't resize...  :-\ If I really want to, I could find a way, but... just not now.
Plus, I installed the ANSI autohotkey version instead of the Unicode one, and all is fine with the "legacy" scripts -- don't know for how long, but I'll remain happy until then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version