ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

can't manually add plugins

(1/2) > >>

dave12n:
I can't add plugins by merely copying the folder to C:\Program Files\Findandrunrobot\plugins. I can only add them via dcupdater. Any thoughts on why this is?

mouser:
as lanux says its probably just a matter of exiting and restarting farr, or type: rplugins from farr to have it rescan them.
the updater does nothing but copy the plugin files there and trigger farr to rescan for them.

dave12n:
Thanks for your quick replies. I've tried both suggestions: I rescanned for plugins using the rplugins command, and I exited FARR, and recopied a plugin folder to the plugins directory. Neither worked. I've got fourteen plugin folders in the plugins directory, but only the one I updated via dcupdater shows up when I type aplugins, or in options, plugin manager.

Mr Ploppy:
Hi.

I have the same problem. On my computer, FARR never found any of the plugins that were installed to its plugin folder, i.e. the Plugin Manager comes up completely blank and does not do anything. Since I am not too keen on installing the updater, I am currently unable to use any plugins whatsoever. I have included two screenshots to prove the plugins are there and show the empty manager window.

PS: I am running the German version of WinXP, in case that has any bearing.

Cheers

Phil

lanux128:
dave12n & Mr Ploppy: this is just guess work but worth a try.. both of you can re-install Farr into the same folder and see if that fixes the problem..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version