ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What kind of tagging system would be appropriate for DC?

<< < (14/32) > >>

tinjaw:
Most of the discussion, here and elsewhere, is bringing me around to see that what I had in mind as an experiment would not be practical. However, I would like to try my ideas somewhere. I'll go off and try to find a forum more willing to put up with some increased workload to help get the baseline established. Anybody have any suggestions for forums.? DON'T POST THEM! Instead PM me. Posting them will not add any value to this thread.
administrative note: can we get the admin to increase the allowable file size. I tried up load my ego and got an File Too Large error.

Enough about tagging. Let's get back to talking about me.  8)

CodeTRUCKER:

[Edit - This is not directed at tinjaw's last comment.  He is just being himself.]

tinjaw:
Edit - This is not directed at tinjaw's last comment.  He is just being himself. :P
-CodeTRUCKER (January 11, 2008, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. Put another hash mark in the "Mentioned Tinjaw" column please.  :Thmbsup:

Now if you excuse me I have to return to my debate. I want to go left, me wants to go right, and myself justs wants to go to Hell with his new handbasket.

Update: I forgot to add that I will be setting up a Tinjaw affiliate program for those of you who would like to make some money every time you mention my nick.  8)

TucknDar:
Well, getting the "focus off ourselves" involves us making judgments about what we think that everybody else on DC will like. Maybe I am the only one here that doesn't know what best serves the DC community as a whole!? :tellme:

I think the only way of knowing what most DC'ers want is to read various opinions on whatever the subject is. So in conclusion I believe it's much better that each replier will state his or her opinion and NOT try to speak on behalf on the majority of the DC community!

CodeTRUCKER:
No one is speaking as the majority, but given the PMs I have received since the beginning of this thread, I can tell you there is at least a silent minority.  My whole point is I would like to explore (as we all are doing) how some "device" could be utilized to expand the hospitality available here.  No one is saying it is bad, but only the arrogant would say there is no room for improvement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version