ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What kind of tagging system would be appropriate for DC?

<< < (15/32) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
What if a __________ system was implemented and those who desired to use it, started to do so and those who weren't interested weren't even aware it is in effect because the integration is seamless?

How do we, who are so diverse, even to determine what standard could/should be used? :tellme:

tinjaw:
I don't know the answer to this question, or even if it is a valid question, but...

What if a __________ system was implemented and those who desired to use it, started to do so and those who weren't interested weren't even aware it is in effect because the integration is seamless?

Is that possible? Would that be a desirable goal?

TucknDar:
What if a __________ system was implemented and those who desired to use it, started to do so and those who weren't interested weren't even aware it is in effect because the integration is seamless?-tinjaw (January 11, 2008, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Fine with me, myself and I.

My only worry is that Wordzilla or mouser or anyone else would go through the trouble of coding this and only very few would actually use it (which might render it pretty useless). But then again maybe there's a SMF mod perfect for the _________ system? I don't know.

CodeTRUCKER:
Is it a valid evaluation to say that "so few" would be served?

CodeTRUCKER:
Maybe I am a hold-over from a different time, but I can't quantify worth based on numbers.  Yes, yes, I know, the whole world is obsessed with ROI nowadays.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version