ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What do you think about "What I like to do" medallions

<< < (5/6) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Anyone here should be capable of creating a simple tiny graphic, especially given how many apps abound for reducing pictures to icons.  Just in case someone found it difficult there is certainly enough talent to help out.

tinjaw:
But my medallions will need to be hidden behind NSFW medallions.

[Grinning, Ducking & Running]

jgpaiva:
* jgpaiva gets his hunting rifle and chases tinjaw :P

Here are my atempts at 2 medalions:
(for coding snacks)
(for GridMove)

[Edit] Looks like these are a bit too big. It's unfortunate that not everyone has an svg-compatible browser (aka firefox or opera), or i'd post the source images and we could make them as small or big as we'd like [/edit]

[edit2] edited the images to a smaller size. I think this size is way better[/edit2]

app103:
Speaking of medallion ideas, I think anybody that has ever done a coding snack should have one, as well as NANY & GOE participants. They could link to the appropriate sections for them, like the coding snacks download page, NANY (the particular year) and GOE pages.

Not to mention people that submitted software for other various competitions should have an appropriate medalion.

If we start giving people too many to be displayed under their avatar, you could just show the 5 most recent and the rest on their profile.

And if an Instant Boss one is wanted/needed, here ya go:

tinjaw:
<class clown humor>
If you folks are going to get medallions, then I want embedded audio so I can show my personality via techno beats!
</class clown humor>

Somehow jgpaiva's examples seem more "palatable" by being DC-focused than attempting to iconize the expansive diversity (OK, I need to go grab my first cup of morning coffee right about now.) of interests all 100,000 members have.

* tinjaw goes off to grab a cup of java
P.S. Don't forget that I have suggested something similar in the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version