ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Want to develop the greatest alarm clock software of all time.

<< < (2/4) > >>

tinjaw:
You read the top post the other way around ;)
prototype_angel wants to do it himself, he's just asking for suggestions on how he should to it :P
-jgpaiva (January 05, 2008, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh!  :o
In that case...
USE PYTHON  :P

prototype_angel:
i wouldn't mind getting some help with it, i've written tons of console apps but very few windows apps. I can try using python but i can't seem to get a good gui engine. Also i'll need some code to make a fullscreen gdi, etc.

tinjaw:
I see from your post count that you are new here. So you wouldn't know that I am DonationCoder's resident Pythonista. (See my sig) So my Python comment was somewhat in jest. However, it would be a great way to get started.

Windows GUI apps written in Python... you probably want to use wxPython. For any native Win32 stuff nothing exists that can touch Mark Hammond's Python Extensions for Windows.

Armando:
1st Clock is also a pretty good clock to check out.

lanux128:
good luck with your alarm clock, i'm looking forward to beta test when it's ready.. :up: btw if you want to find more about user requests and reactions towards existing alarm clock, take a look here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version