ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Living without AutoHotkey - possible?

<< < (13/15) > >>

brotherS:
I want to suggest another DC AHK group donation fund. $100?

urlwolf:
I second that.
Ahk is really making my life easier.

rjbull:
-brotherS (February 11, 2007, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

No.  All DC members would be contributing, but I doubt all of them use it.  Those who do, can make personal donations to AHK's author and/or to the AHK-using authors on DC.

brotherS:
-brotherS (February 11, 2007, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
No.  All DC members would be contributing, but I doubt all of them use it.  Those who do, can make personal donations to AHK's author and/or to the AHK-using authors on DC.
-rjbull (February 12, 2007, 04:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I suggested a DC group donation, not a DC donation. DC would just set up the empty fund, everyone interested would donate into that fund.

Then DC/mouser would transfer the complete amount. Benefits: less PayPal fees, more of the money reaches AHK, etc.

rjbull:
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I suggested a DC group donation, not a DC donation. DC would just set up the empty fund, everyone interested would donate into that fund.

Then DC/mouser would transfer the complete amount. Benefits: less PayPal fees, more of the money reaches AHK, etc.
-brotherS (February 12, 2007, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean sort of an "AHK special interest group" within DC, using DC as the "transport medium" to transfer the cash?  That sounds OK, as long as Mouser (and any other DC administrators) are willing to to the donkeywork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version