ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ContextMenu Commander

When?

(1/2) > >>

dluby:
Hi Mouser,

Has this project been shelved indefinitely or is just on the long finger?

Tks

Damian

mouser:
You must have psychic powers.
I expect this will be out in the 2nd half of 2008.
But please people don't start posting on this thread asking for more details, i'm not even thinking about it for the next few months.  Just so happens that i have all the pieces i need at this point, so yes it will come out in 2008.

ps. until then try FileMenu Tools: www.lopesoft.com/en/fmtools/info.html

dluby:
Hi Mouser,

Oddly enough, one of my resolutions for 2008 is to focus on improving my psychic abilities - it seems to be working on you. Now if I can just read my wife's mind..., I suspect she's better at reading my mind than I am at reading hers.

I love the fact that you don't mind pointing people to alternate (soon to be competitive) products!  I can't download it until I get home as the firewall in work blocks to many sites!

Thanks and I hope that ContectMenu Commander will be as useful to be as LaunchBar Commander & ScreenShot Captor are.

Liquidmantis:
While I'm excited to see what Mouser has up his sleeve for CMC I will say that I've been using FileMenu Tools for some time now and I'm really happy with the functionality it adds.  The only thing I can think of as lacking is the ability to move other applications context menus into subfolders.

lanux128:
this is definitely a good news for 2008! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version