ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What is appropriate content for DonationCoder?

<< < (4/43) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
  One thing I like about DC is that everyone can be themselves and feel at home

--- End quote ---

On the surface this sounds great, but if this were true, would we be having this discussion?

Darwin:
CodeTrucker - NSFW = "Not safe/suitable for work"   :)

nosh:
This is a terrifically good idea..  I've been wanting to beef up support for a tag-like system on DC and we could use the same system to allow posts to be tagged as NSFW and then let users opt out of seeing such posts.

--- End quote ---

This discussion may actually end up getting people posting more NSFW material... LMAO!

CodeTRUCKER:
Here is another one sort of close to home.  As close as the verbiage under your member name.  I hope you will not be offended.  You asked for a real example. 
-CodeTRUCKER (January 03, 2008, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ouch! Hehe, no I'm not offended. To clarify though, the line under my member name is just a little nod to Red Dwarf for any fans of British Sci-Fi humour.

Good for you that you've started this thread, by the way. Although we're probably on different worlds in many respects, I think the DC-community has proven to be a place where such things can be discussed without the name-calling and disrespect that other forums and communities are too often ruined by. :Thmbsup:
-TucknDar (January 03, 2008, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your gracious reply and I too am grateful for a place to share openly.

CodeTRUCKER:
CodeTrucker - NSFW = "Not safe/suitable for work"   :)
-Darwin (January 03, 2008, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but... Ok.... where is it?  I'm completely acquainted with it; in fact, I think it is safe to say that there is no greater proponent of the concept/implementation than myself.  Wouldn't you agree?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version