ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Wanted: Calendar/to-do manager with special repeat patterns (for students)

<< < (7/8) > >>

PaladinMJ:
PaladinMJ, as far as I can tell, the big problem is The request... to find a calendar (IMO, a task manager that somehow collaborates with a calendar would be better) that can repeat a task/event after one day, one week and one month, one time each.
All calendars I know of only allow a repeat pattern of either daily or weekly or monthly, not a mix of those patterns.
-alxwz (January 02, 2008, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can Rainlendar do this?
-Darwin (February 10, 2008, 09:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

definately.. infact that is why i use it in the first place i have alot of regularly scheduled programs i mean tasks and events that repeat just like what i think he wants

mouser:
I completely forgot about Ethan's program.. it really needs a web page!

fenixproductions:
2Darwin
Isn't that a proof for Rainlendar?

Wanted: Calendar/to-do manager with special repeat patterns (for students)

Darwin:
2Darwin
Isn't that a proof for Rainlendar?
 (see attachment in previous post)
-fenixproductions (August 22, 2008, 07:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Certainly looks like it'll repeat that task everyday. PaladinMJ , did you ever give Rainlendar a triy? BTW I've never used it myself...Thanks for following up on this, fenixproductions  :Thmbsup:

fenixproductions:
2Darwin
Well "any day" is an option but it offers few units (day / week / month / year) which can be set according your needs. There is nothing wrong to write down 9 days instead 1w+2d. You can even put your exceptions. AFAIK my brothers use that for their school plans and this is working just great.

Privately I am using Rainlendar as my shopping list: buy coffe every 6 days except Sundays ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version