ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Best Games You've Never Played

<< < (4/13) > >>

Crush:
The hypnotic title music from Serious Sam 1 is still pumping in my ears - one of the greatest I know. The playing style was better copied later by the really perfect game Painkiller.

mahesh2k:
Serious Sam 1,2 and looking for 3.Hope it will run on Pentum 4 2.0 ghz with 256 DDR ram. :Thmbsup:

I might try creating some mod for it after Waterworld ddesign is over. Who knows :D

TomD101:
Lots of well-known names. Even tried my luck on "Beyond Good and Evil" on PS2. Spent a summer getting through five levels. Lately my 10-year-old son got hold of it and has been to places I've never seen within days.

Alas, the game I remember most fondly was written for Commodore 64 and was called "The Castles of Dr. Creep". Run and climb, no jumping, but fun for nights upon nights, together and with friends. I used up three joysticks on this one.

I never had time to spend on games in the following years, so my favorite game on PC has been and still is "Bubble Shooter". Doesn't take too long and can be won even by me.

And yes, I am very old, almost a pc zombie. I am 46 years old.

Spider Solitaire rules

Thomas D. from Berlin, Germany

ThalSwe:
Really enjoyed Outcast which is one of the first games I bought and till now its still one of the best games I have played. Great graphics (even if it was...different) for its time, superb music, great and hooking story. Should re-play it one of these days.

Have started playing PS:T two-three times but always stopped for unexplained reasons but will give it a honest try one day as it really seems to be a game perfectly suited for me.

darklight_tr:
OK, here is one for all you oldies out there, Scorched Earth.

How many of you remember playing this during your high school computer programming or keyboarding classes :)
-Josh (January 02, 2008, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's a wonderful classic too! I also played one that was simply called "bomb", only ran 320x200 but had it's own appeal... haven't been able to find it since then :(
-f0dder (January 02, 2008, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can do one better - Scorched 3D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version