ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Best Games You've Never Played

<< < (8/13) > >>

CWuestefeld:
You wont regret this game, it is a game that everyone loves. Good game support. See ya there.
--- End quote ---

Ummm. Maybe if you told us exactly what the game is?

(Edit: or maybe I'm replying to spam that was just removed?)

allen:
Half Life II -- it's practically legendary, in terms of popularity. I even own it on the Orange Box collection.  But just haven't been able to simultaneously have time and interest in it.  Anyone care to say anything to motivate me to get into it? I know, at the very least, Deozaan here has played it.

nudone:
i bought the standard half-life 2 when it came out. probably played it half a dozen times all the way through (going through the difficulty levels).

did episode 1 twice i think.

done episode 2 once - possibly the fun is starting to wane.

BUT, as you've got the orange box you'll also have 'Portal' which was a load of fun to get through - more fun than episode 2.

out of everything i've played, Far Cry still stands out as having the most replayability - well above crisis (good first half, tedious second half). BUUUUUUT, half life 2 is definitely the best single play once all the way through experience - it really is an adventure - and that's why you should play it.

f0dder:
I loved HL2, EP1 and EP2 - really nice stuff. I found EP2 to be a bit on the short side, but it's probably because I played it in bursts with several months inbetween, and the last burst was the single level of the game - and thus felt very short. But very enjoyable. Portal is very cute as well, nice with some different gameplay :)

As for Crysis, I never completed that... every time I've tried going back to it, I've had weird graphics flaws. But I'm getting a new GPU today, so perhaps that'll fix it...

Lashiec:
Whoo, new GPU! Share the details :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version