ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

wanting a code snippets collection? use oneNote AND keep syntax highlighting

<< < (2/2)

tamasd:
Source Code Library from Overzone Software seemed nice when I tested it, though it's a bit pricey at $80.

ChalkTrauma:
I've got Syn setup pretty nice with FreeCommander, it's a pretty nice solution for browsing source files, although it's a bit tricky to get working right, but the end result is pretty stable and it does copy in RTF to retain the syntax color for pasting in documents, which I like...

I did a pretty extensive search for snippet librarian tools, and both the commercial and freeware offerings are pretty lean. I wasn't really impressed with anything. A lot of them didn't do enough or did way too much..

God help me, but I'm actually thinking about throwing together my own solution to get what I want. Most of the major parts are there, it's just a matter of fleshing out the requirements and coding the glue to tie all the libs together.. Another project I have little to no time for that I know I'm going to get totally involved with..

I'll be sure to post my solution here, if it sees the light of day..

justice:
Sounds like the topicstart could do with a bit of autohotkey love? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version