ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

New App! WTF!? Music Info

<< < (6/10) > >>

app103:
I was so looking forward to trying this out, but I got the same type of error that srboisvert did. I guess I'll have to wait.  :(

seedling:
ok get the new build. this one addresses some scanning problems with year tags that are not correctly done as well as some internal fixes.

Lashiec:
You're going to hate me... more bugs! ;D (or apparent bugs at least).

First, the problem with the pictures in the folders is fixed. But I noticed I weird thing that is I can move along the grid using the right mouse button. Is that normal?

And I see that if I limit the chart to the Top 10 entries, it defaults to 4 and remains like that if I select some field with not enough information to fill the rest of the bars. Again, is this the expected behavior?

app103:
Since I can't exclude folders yet, this represents a combined collection and the musical tastes of 4 people:

nosh:
Hmm... just struck me while eyeing app's charts that the totals aren't included ... you could have a "total shown" depending on the cut off and a grand total.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version