ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

New App! WTF!? Music Info

<< < (2/10) > >>

hamradio:
Could you add a feature to exclude certain directories from the recursive directory scan?

Also if too many different results then it looks all scrunched up is their a way to get it to still show all of the graph but not scrunched up without limiting the graph to the top whatever.

Here is a couple of my graphs also. First one is by genre and only if it was over 10 songs as from where I got a compilation cd their is several with only a couple and such. Second is by year and if I remember correctly it is all years.

Lashiec:
Aha, I saw the MSVC DLLs loaded in Process Explorer, but I wanted to be sure. No registry entries = peace of mind.

Well, I think I found a couple of bugs. I have a bunch of MP3s using the APEv2 tagging, and they're showed as non tagged. FLAC files are not even recognized.

seedling:
Well, I think I found a couple of bugs. I have a bunch of MP3s using the APEv2 tagging, and they're showed as non tagged. FLAC files are not even recognized.
-Lashiec (January 01, 2008, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

The APEv2 bugs might be due to the audio lib i'm using. I have the source so i may have to update it myself to make it more compatible. but i will have to study APEv2 tags before i can make the adjustments.

as far as the FLAC files go, would you tell me what file extension they have? aren't they just *.flac files? if not, they may be eliminated in the file extension check (so let me know what extension you're using).  i use this first to help speed things up. if i ran each file through the libs to check for validity it'd slow things down a lot. the reason i did this was to avoid checking every single filetype it came across (i.e. *.txt, *.doc, etc.)

EDIT:

re: APETags. i forgot, these are looked up by a 'SeekField' command so it looks for fields named specifically "Artist","Genre","Year" and are case-sensitive. so if your files are titled in any other fashion, then it will not find any info. please share how your file's tag titles.

seedling:
Could you add a feature to exclude certain directories from the recursive directory scan?

Also if too many different results then it looks all scrunched up is their a way to get it to still show all of the graph but not scrunched up without limiting the graph to the top whatever.
-hamradio (December 31, 2007, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

i will be adding the ability to exclude as well as include other directories into the mix.

as far as making the chart display everything without scrunching up, well that's kind of impossible. if you have 100 lines of data and a limited screen space then you will have a scrunched display. i don't really see any other way around it.

Lashiec:
Yes, they're plain .FLAC files, no weird file extensions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version