ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

New App! WTF!? Music Info

(1/10) > >>

seedling:
My NANY contribution!
check out: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=234.0 for more info on other great NANY entries!

Hi all!  Here's a little app that'll give you the lo-down on your music collection.  Shows stats based on artist, genre, or year.  I intend on building this this up in the future, but for now it's a neat little app to let you know what you got.

Enjoy!

Download:

mouser:
fantastic!  let's see who can post the nicest charts from their big music collections.

dhuser:
Nice program and really useful... Here is my chart:
New App! WTF!? Music Info

(MP3 Tracks are tracks with no artist - I did it by the top 15, artists)

dhuser

Lashiec:
What formats does this support? I downloaded it yesterday and I see it reads MP3 (no ID3v2.4, unfortunately) and Vorbis, but seems it does not like MP4 and FLAC. Also, does it write something to the registry? Is it written in VB? (shakes before the vision of CLSID entries)

seedling:
What formats does this support? I downloaded it yesterday and I see it reads MP3 (no ID3v2.4, unfortunately) and Vorbis, but seems it does not like MP4 and FLAC. Also, does it write something to the registry? Is it written in VB? (shakes before the vision of CLSID entries)
-Lashiec (December 31, 2007, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

The audio lib I used supports the following:

ID3v1
ID3v2
ApeTags

According to the lib it 'should' support built in tagging systems for: WMA, FLAC, OGG

formats:
AAC, AC3, APE, FLAC, MP3, OGG, VQF, WAV, WV, WMA

(I know some of these types don't even support tags, but i have a plan for that in later builds)

NO REGISTRY ENTRIES USED AT ALL!!!

Whenever I put in a saving-type system it will use all local files in the same dir, count on that! (I too hate registry filling stuff)

And it's written and compiled using Borland C++ Builder

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version