ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2008

Coin Jar Calculator

<< < (4/6) > >>

mouser:
I love reading the comments on Hamradio's coincalc website -- even after all these years they are still rolling in.

app103:
This thing doesn't actually count coins though.
-crabby3 (April 22, 2014, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are ones that do count coins, but if the battery dies, you lose your running total.

crabby3:
This thing doesn't actually count coins though.
-crabby3 (April 22, 2014, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are ones that do count coins, but if the battery dies, you lose your running total.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-app103 (April 22, 2014, 08:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is your image an EZ-Count?  Counting isn't necessary any more because even though my bank likes me they don't trust me and they recount/rewrap.
I suppose the Money Wrapper is a newer version of the Money Mill?  They appear to look and work the same way.

A possible rename would be great.  This would make the Money Mill a collectors item in about 50 years.  ;D

app103:
Counting isn't necessary any more because even though my bank likes me they don't trust me and they recount/rewrap.
-crabby3 (April 23, 2014, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Who cares if the bank doesn't trust you and recounts/rewraps...they aren't going to keep a running total for you, of all change cashed in over the course of time, are they? A coin bank like this would, even after you have cashed them in or spent them (as long as the battery doesn't die)

crabby3:
Counting isn't necessary any more because even though my bank likes me they don't trust me and they recount/rewrap.
-crabby3 (April 23, 2014, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Who cares if the bank doesn't trust you and recounts/rewraps...they aren't going to keep a running total for you, of all change cashed in over the course of time, are they? A coin bank like this would, even after you have cashed them in or spent them (as long as the battery doesn't die)
-app103 (April 23, 2014, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't get it.  Why would one want a running total?   :huh:  "Who cares."  Guess it depends on ones point of view?  To each their own.
If I really cared about such things as running totals... I have bank eStatements.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version