ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2008

KeyCounter

<< < (3/6) > >>

knutnukem:
Hi there!

First, thanks a lot for this tool! I find it really helpful!

However, I seem to have the same problem TripleJ described a while ago (list of keys to monitor is not saved) - only I'm running KeyCounter on WinXP, have admin privileges on my local machine and already tried to run KeyCounter from the "Program Files" directory and the "My documents" directory.
KeyCounter seems perfectly able to save files in these directories, since the timestamp of config.ini and Key_Counts.lst.tmp changes when I click "Save" in the options dialogue or close KeyCounter. It also notices whether I want it to start up minimized and / or instantly start monitoring.
There is no entry in config.ini that looks like it would contain information which keys to monitor, and the contents of key_counts.lst.tmp doesn't seem to influence the application (even tried to rename it to key_counts.lst, but that didn't change anything).
Waaah, what am I doing wrong?  :D

Kind regards
Knut

skwire:
I'll take a look at it.  Thanks for the feedback.

skwire:
@knutnukem:  Please re-download and try v1.0.9 build 5, please.  Let me know if it saves properly now.  Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

knutnukem:
Great job, KeyCounter now starts up with my favourite list of keys!  :D

Thanks a lot!

skwire:
Great job, KeyCounter now starts up with my favourite list of keys!  :D
Thanks a lot!-knutnukem (May 30, 2011, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome and thanks for the bug report.

Website | Download
v1.1.0 - 2011-06-30
    ! Key list wasn't being saved properly.  (Thanks, TripleJ & knutnukem)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version