ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows XP Pro x64 (64-bit) Edition - Favorite Software Compatibility Thread

<< < (3/9) > >>

mouser:
just to reiterate, although the screenshot i showed about of 1st clock showed a nice fancy looking clock.. i'd be happy with a tray clock that looks identical to default classic clock, but just with me able to customize the text.

Tyinsar:
Great timing mouser. I just ordered XP64 (yeah I could have got Vista64 but that doesn't support spanning monitors). I used to use tclockex all the time. Currently I run Windows with the taskbar on the left (where it uses less space) and it shows the date if you give it enough space - but like you I miss the simple flexibility of tclockex.

f0dder:
Great timing mouser. I just ordered XP64 (yeah I could have got Vista64 but that doesn't support spanning monitors). I used to use tclockex all the time. Currently I run Windows with the taskbar on the left (where it uses less space) and it shows the date if you give it enough space - but like you I miss the simple flexibility of tclockex.
-Tyinsar (December 30, 2007, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Huh, Vista doesn't support spanning monitors? :huh:

Anyway, I've emailed the tClockEx author and am awaiting a reply. If I don't get any, I can probably hack something together that'll work for both Win32 and Win64 (although it might need two sets of EXE+DLL files). If I end up doing something, I don't plan on doing something as comprehensive as tClockEx, but I'll probably release it as opensource.

I hope the tClockEx author replies back with something good, though, as I'd hate to duplicate efforts.

Cuffy:
http://tinyurl.com/2bzsqs
64 Bit compatibility list.
I just posted this but got a msg I was typing when another post came in????
It may show up twice?
 :)

f0dder:
Only showed up once.

Please don't use tinyurl links :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version