ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRGoogleSuggest

<< < (5/9) > >>

tomos:
I have recompiled the plugin with the latest SDK and VS 2005. Please see if it makes a difference.
I have updated the first post in this thread with the new plugin.-jpgrosen (December 29, 2007, 06:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm afraid still no work here
I have it in correct folder and cant see anything else I can do...

unfortunately neither this nor FARRAltTab works for me with NET 1,2, & 3
(just added both to correct folders in plugins folder and restarted FARR after each)

other plugins work
these two dont show when I type "aplugins" - I'm not that familiar with FARR plugins in general but dont think I'm doing anything wrong..-tomos (December 29, 2007, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

KlipKeeper, FarrFox, PrinterList, and FarrUninstall are the only plugins I've used so far, but they all work

vitalyb:
Tomas I'll talk to you privately then. We'll try a few things.

I'm afraid it could be a problem.
Can you PM me your email?

PhilKC:
Hey jpgrosen. What did you compile it with? I had a problem with mouser with FARRTunes when I compiled it under VS2008, still not sure why.
-vitalyb (December 29, 2007, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps because VS2008 defaults to using .NET 3.5 (3 != 3.5) (See Project -> Properties -> Target Framework)?

vitalyb:
Nope. I compiled it specifically targeted at .NET 2.

I *think* it is something to do with C++ DLLs.

tomhogers:
I had a similar problem but the recompiled version of plugin is now working. :Thmbsup:

However, the plugin only shows up in the  Options --> Find and Run Robot Plugins ---> Click to Examine and Configure Plugins ---> Plugin Manager view. It doesn't show up in the DC Updater window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version