ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRGoogleSuggest

<< < (3/9) > >>

jpgrosen:
Correct, I don't see it in my plugin list.  I've added the files to a "FARRGoogleSuggest" subfolder of my plugins folder.
-skwire (December 29, 2007, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

You have placed it correctly.
Can you use any of the other .NET plugins FARRAltTab, FARRTunes, FARREnviormentVariables?

/JP

Armando:
:up: :up: :up: (but... i'm having the problem mouser mentions...)
-Armando (December 29, 2007, 02:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is happening. Is there an exception or just nothing? Can you see the plugin in the "Configure Plugins dialog"?
I am using Vitalyb's SDK but it should target .NET 2.0. Are you using the FARRAltTab plugin? (Which was build with the first release of the SDK)

Sincererly

Jens Peter Grosen
-jpgrosen (December 29, 2007, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Jens,

Yes, FARRAltTab works. I have .Net v2.0.50727 installed.

What I did is create a "FARRGoogleSuggest"  directory in C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins
and then I extracted your archive in there. Farr didn't seem to detect the plugin. I restarted it. Still nothing...

skwire:
Can you use any of the other .NET plugins FARRAltTab, FARRTunes, FARREnviormentVariables?
-jpgrosen (December 29, 2007, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, FARRAltTab works.  Would you like me to try the others?

vitalyb:
Hey jpgrosen. What did you compile it with? I had a problem with mouser with FARRTunes when I compiled it under VS2008, still not sure why.

Recompiling it under VS2005 solved it.

mouser:
now that you guys (both google suggest c# and javascript fscript) have mastered web page grabbing, how much longer till we get 2 holy grail plugins:
1) rss fetcher w search ability
2) generic web page regex parser (let user configure web page to grab and how to parse it into items with regex)

in both cases one extra complication is that it would be nice for a user to be able configure multiple sources which could be selected.

e.g.:
frss dc keywords..
where the first thing after the rss is the label telling the rss plugin which configured rss to grab from.
(just typing rss might list the known rss feeds).

how nice would that be :)

in the second case, it would be similar, so that you could configure it to grab a page and display result(s) either as a list or in richedit mode.
this could be used to grab almost anything from a web page (weather, news, etc).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version