ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARREnviormentVariables

<< < (2/4) > >>

TucknDar:
yes, getting the latest version of AltTab works. However, I would've gotten it if DCUppdater had found the update, which it didn't, so maybe you could fix the pad file or whatever DCUppdater looks for.

Thanks though, works like a charm now :)

vitalyb:
I am not quite sure what's wrong =\. It might NOT be the latest version issue.
Stay tuned.

tomos:
minor bug here (but then you know vitaly there's been lots of problems here that havent been happening elsewhere!)

with this plugin installed, when I open my programme of choice, FARR stays open - but goes to the back of any open windows
if I go win+m its there on the desktop

hmm -
just checked FARR + EV plugin work perfectly when the GS plugin isnt installed
GoogleSuggest works on it's own
So the problem is with "EV" (but only in conjunction with) and "GS" when they both loaded

this here just FTR - I'm prob going to remove this one cause I dont use it much

[edit] corrected above

vitalyb:
Hmm. I have currently all the .NET plugins installed and I don't experience what you described.
Right now there should be only 1 real issue about C# plugins. I guess I should post about possible errors and solutions on the SDK thread.

I'll add your report there.

TucknDar:
with this plugin installed, when I open my programme of choice, FARR stays open - but goes to the back of any open windows
FARR + EV plugin work perfectly when the GS plugin isnt installed
GoogleSuggest works on it's own
So the problem is with "EV" (but only in conjunction with) and "GS" when they both loaded-tomos (January 16, 2008, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've had the same problem. This is on a XP Home by the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version