ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARREnviormentVariables

<< < (3/4) > >>

tomos:
with this plugin installed, when I open my programme of choice, FARR stays open - but goes to the back of any open windows
FARR + EV plugin work perfectly when the GS plugin isnt installed
GoogleSuggest works on it's own
So the problem is with "EV" (but only in conjunction with) and "GS" when they both loaded-tomos (January 16, 2008, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've had the same problem. This is on a XP Home by the way.
-TucknDar (January 17, 2008, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Almost relieved I'm not alone!
Actually it is also happening (sometimes at least) with just the EV plugin (even though it worked okay initially when I was testing it that way :-\)
Going to try with just the GS plugin for the next while...

vitalyb:
Are you guys sure it is connected to any plugin at all? Does this behavior constantly disappear when you disable those plugins?

tomos:
Are you guys sure it is connected to any plugin at all? Does this behavior constantly disappear when you disable those plugins?
-vitalyb (January 17, 2008, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

all clear so far with googlesuggest -
I'm fairly definite it's to do with these two or\and the ms update you mention in the SDK thread
(the plugins didnt work for me before I got that download)

edit/ XP home here too

vitalyb:
Just to clear the air:
It was a bug with FARR EnviormentVariables after all, should be fixed in last version.

wraith808:
Not working as of the latest version on DCUpdater.  Crashes FARR without warning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version