ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove Grid Making Tutorial

<< < (4/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
Oh man... How this has evolved since the last time i read it!!

Ok, i think it's time for me to remove the "make your own grid" section from the help file and link here instead..  ;D

Tyinsar:
Maybe even a link on the GridMove home page eh? ;)

Even though I expect it to be fairly straight-forward I'm waiting on my new video card (ordered just the other day) before I tackle the multi-monitor portion since I'm currently using my monitors in span mode. (no sense rearranging my desk until then).

Armando:
still haven't got enough time to play with this. But the "manual" is looking good, that's for sure! Thanks Tyinsar.

Tyinsar:
... But the "manual" is looking good, that's for sure!-Armando (January 02, 2008, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
:o "manual" makes it sound like a huge, intimidating, book that no guy will ever read. ;D Honestly I'm trying to make this as simple and short as I can.

Good News: my extra monitor came in today, though I'm still waiting for the new graphics card. My plan is to try writing Grid files for four monitors just to see how far I can push this (or should I try 6? :D).

excogitation:
Since this is somewhat complicated... how about an "edit grid" option within GridMove?

What you would need:
edit mode:
- draggable lines
- show trigger areas
- button to add a rectangle for grid/trigger area
- function to discard/save changes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version