ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

White Smoke 70% off

<< < (3/12) > >>

Curt:
Yes, bad comments only; this is clearly not the full program but merely the "enrichment" part.

lanux128:
they are creating bad publicity for themselves by throwing in a sub-standard just to be noticed. i wonder if the full version is vastly superior to this.. :-\

Curt:
i wonder if the full version is vastly superior to this.. -lanux128 (January 11, 2008, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh yes it is (I have it, which is why I didn't check the iGoogle version before telling about it). But it is also at a quite different price...

lanux128:
the price is quite a stumbling block but i'll be keeping an eye on this program.. :)

Curt:
You just keep an eye - in a distance... White Smoke is a little too intrusive, meaning that I seldom agree with the suggestions it comes up with - and this to such a degree that I have removed it from start!

BTW: most of the commenters on GAOTD did not understand the purpose of White Smoke - it is not a spell-checker, regardsless of what the ads might be saying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version