ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

More on Super Flexible File Synchronizer; Updates Anyone?

<< < (5/8) > >>

J-Mac:
I'm definitely trying another synchronizer.  SFFS doesn't have any help file, and I can't find any manual. I know - why would I ever have any questions, right?

I have some profiles that are scheduled (though I'm not sure why - they rarely run as scheduled!)  But others I setup manually and ran that way - once. Now I select three profiles/sync jobs that I want to run today.  Click on "Run" and all profiles start running.  Appears I can either run one at a time - like I really want to sit here and monitor this stuff.  Or run everything, whether I need to or not. (Most others were just run this morning - don't need them to run again today).  And I cannot find any resource to offer help with this app.

Some fun, eh?

Jim

mhb:
Hi J-Mac,

for which version of SFFS you don't have a help file? I am using right now version 3.76 and access the help file by clicking on "Introduction" in the "Help" menu.

Greeetings,
Marc

cranioscopical:
Try F1

Darwin:
Anyway, just a little housecleaning would be good.  I wonder how the new interface will be.
-superboyac (January 24, 2008, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Superboyac - just noticed this comment. Check out my screenshot of the beta for version 4 in my earlier post in this thread.

superboyac:
Anyway, just a little housecleaning would be good.  I wonder how the new interface will be.
-superboyac (January 24, 2008, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Superboyac - just noticed this comment. Check out my screenshot of the beta for version 4 in my earlier post in this thread.
-Darwin (February 03, 2008, 04:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hey Darwin!  Yeah, I saw that, but it doesn't show the things I was asking about.  I was talking about some of the subtle checkbox options in the program.  I just felt like they shouldn't be checkboxes...they should be something else.  But the new interface definitely looks good.  Actually, I installed the beta a couple of days ago just to check it out, it's nice.  Also, Tobias (the author) told me that the new version will eventually have the feature to change the settings on multiple profiles simultaneously.  I thought that was important.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version