ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

new FARR Plugin : Delicious - built on the Javascript SDK : FScript

<< < (7/15) > >>

mouser:
ecaradec,
you might want to make an update file so that farr can check when there are updates and grab them automatically.  if you look at the other plugins youll see how, just create a .dcupdate file.

ecaradec:
ecaradec,
you might want to make an update file so that farr can check when there are updates and grab them automatically.  if you look at the other plugins youll see how, just create a .dcupdate file.
-mouser (December 30, 2007, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes you are right.

You may have miss my question mouser :
How does FARR launch urls ?

mouser:
it has 2 ways.
if a custom browser is set in options, it launches that directly and passes url as commandline argument.
if not, my memory is it just calls shellexec "open" on the url.

lanux128:
ecaradec: fantastic plugin! btw, is it possible to view all the assigned tags? something like farr's agroups or aplugins.

ecaradec:
Here version 1.0.0.5. the dcupdate in on now.
http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/delicious/delicious.zip

I figured out the issue with the double farr launch. My little son found a way to fill the browser field with garbage and this was preventing the url from launching. There should be one launch only now.
Thank mouser.

ecaradec: fantastic plugin! btw, is it possible to view all the assigned tags? something like farr's agroups or aplugins.
--- End quote ---
simply add +sall on the command line to get all results. Is it what you mean ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version