ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

new FARR Plugin : Delicious - built on the Javascript SDK : FScript

<< < (6/15) > >>

rbeeger:
Another strange thing: When I close one of the two Firefox windows opened by the plugin, Firefox doesn't react on anything typed into the address bar. Only links on the opened page are working then. Very strange. Somehow this opening of two Firefox windows by the plugin makes them dependent upon each other.

mouser:
just noticed this double launch is happening for me too.

ecaradec, is it possible that FARR is opening the url AND your plugin is opening it as well?
if so, you might want to let FARR open it, since FARR can be configured to use a user-specified browser rather than the default.

if you prefer to open the url, you just need to tell FARR that you've handled it and it shouldnt.

ecaradec:
ecaradec, is it possible that FARR is opening the url AND your plugin is opening it as well?
--- End quote ---
Yes, this is probably that since I didn't tell FARR do not launch result. However, I didn't notice the problem because farr does not launch url on my desktop. Certainly something with my desktop configuration. I remember that it surprised me that setting the type to URL did not automatically launched the browser.

How does FARR launch urls ?

I made a version that tell FARR to not launch url :
Download links removed : use link in the first message.

rbeeger:
I made a version that tell FARR to not launch url :
http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/Delicious.1.00.04.rar
-ecaradec (December 30, 2007, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
The archive seems to be corrupted. It's also much bigger than the previous ones (451 KB instead of  94KB)

ecaradec:
I'm sorry. I changed the way I upload files and it upload as a text file. The address didn't change.
Download links removed : use link in the first message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version