ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

Usefullness

<< < (7/10) > >>

PhilB66:
@maxxwizard

You should really block access to "Index of /matt" (google for disable directory browsing).

bodyscanner:
Good on you, Mouser. You're very sharp. Thank you for so much effort.

Dushmanius:
Am I the only one who have this problem:

From time to time good part of my desktop will just... well be taken. I don't know how to explain, so look at the pic:

Usefullness

You see? Left part of the screen is missing, when I maximize window they go only as far as Total Commander is now.

This will go back to normal if I log off and log in again.
Also I can exit Corral Desktop and start it again, and it will not fix anythin, as you can see, it is even active now on the right side of the first monitor.

mouser:
that's strange.
can you try this -- the next time that happens, undock and then re-dock Desktop Coral, and see if that fixes it.
if so, then at least it's a clue to me about what's going on, and i could at the minimum offer a quick workaround command in the Desktop Coral menu that would fixup the situation.

Dushmanius:
I tried that but nothing. Nothing will work except full win restart or loging off and than logging in. I even tried restarting explorer but no avail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version