ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

RFI: Win32 API or WMI means of manipulating multiple video displays/monitors.

<< < (4/4)

Lashiec:
Or try HydraVision. The Omega Drivers as far as I know are specially tailored to give an edge on gaming (or so they claim). And you can use ATI Tray Tools, for total control of ATI Catalyst from the system tray.

jgpaiva:
That's strange.  Are you using the video drivers from the notebook manufacturer or ATI's drivers?  All the laptops I've done this on cycle from LCD only, external only, clone, extend with subsequent hotkey presses (maybe not that order).
-Liquidmantis (December 18, 2007, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm running the video drivers supplied by acer, but as i have disabled most of acer's crap from starting with windows, maybe it's one of those that controls that button. Actually, i just found out that it isn't doing anything at all :P

Or try HydraVision. The Omega Drivers as far as I know are specially tailored to give an edge on gaming (or so they claim). And you can use ATI Tray Tools, for total control of ATI Catalyst from the system tray.
-Lashiec (December 18, 2007, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the links, lashiec, but i tried ati tray tools, and while it has loads of options, the dual-monitor options don't seem to be working right for me :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version