ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Remove toolbar from main window

(1/3) > >>

rbeeger:
Hi!

Now that we can disable the status bar, I'd also like to have an option to disable the toolbar.
So we could have a very minimalistic and therefore sleek F&RR with only the input field and the table. The context menu of the tray icon contains an entry to open the preferences (which are called options here BTW). So it would always be possible to bring back the toolbar.

mouser:
next youll want me to get rid of the results window and then the edit box...  :-\

the toolbar is resizable by dragging - you should be able to drag it all the way to the right and thus make it invisible..

rbeeger:
next youll want me to get rid of the results window and then the edit box...  :-\
-mouser (October 07, 2005, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
:huh: No, not really. But when you nearly never use this toolbar, you really don't need to see it. For me all that I want to do with F&RR takes place in the input box and the results table.

the toolbar is resizable by dragging - you should be able to drag it all the way to the right and thus make it invisible..
-mouser (October 07, 2005, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool, now it looks perfect.  :up:

mouser:
i was just teasing - i understand the desire to streamline these things. and since it is a keyboard-centric tool, we do need to add keyboard ways to bring up options, etc.

you know what just struck me, now that we have skins, maybe someone can make a skin thats basically invisible.
i.e. just a floating edit box and results list, but no windows background or border..  could be interesting to see if it looks ok.
now that would be minimal.

nontroppo:
Only problem is the title text goes pinkish! Does it do it on XP? I've hidden the close button too. I don't see a way to turn off title text.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version