ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Strange Firefox Error:

<< < (2/4) > >>

tranglos:
I've encountered a site or two where this error disappeared after I allowed cookies for the site. Not the one you posted though - accepting cookies doesn't help (FF 2.0.0.8).

Ed: darn smiley damaged the version number...

.marek

housetier:
when I load that page even though it looks suspicious, I get the following error:

Strange Firefox Error:

So it would seem related either to firefox or to the webserver.

Xenonym:
Mine does the same thing too.

But this site really sounds like one of those get-rich-quick schemes.

Deozaan:
I talked to the guy who made the latest post (Joshua Dallman) and he said the comment system broke with a WordPress version upgrade.

It's not a get rich quick scheme. It's a guy who has over 20 years experience in the video game industry giving advice on how to be successful. In the post I linked to, it even explains that going out on your own to do this can take years, and he likens it to learning to play an instrument. You practice a lot on your own and it can take a few years to get good enough to produce anything good enough other people want to listen to (or pay for!).

Nothing quick about a few years before first real sales start to happen.

tinjaw:
Deozaan,

I investigated and the problem is with the webserver/blog. The pages on that blog are returning a 302/redirect that is pointing back to itself, creating an infinite loop. Firefox is detecting this and throwing up the error message you are seeing. The webmaster/blogger will have to fix it on their side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version