ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Fantastic: XsX Alphablended Cursors

<< < (4/9) > >>

ChalkTrauma:
You had to go and point that out, didn't you..  ;) Now all I see is the missing shadow.. I'm interested in your shadow tweak of the cursors...

ChalkTrauma:
Thanks for the heads up on RealWorld Cursor Editor.. Now I have drop shadows.. Nice little app BTW.. :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:
You had to go and point that out, didn't you..  ;) Now all I see is the missing shadow.. I'm interested in your shadow tweak of the cursors...
-ChalkTrauma (December 14, 2007, 08:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto  :-[

yksyks:
Here are the modified XsX cursors with shadows. I intentionally didn't modify the Text select and Precision pointer, as the shadow makes them a bit unclear. Just replace the originals and proceed the same way. Enjoy!

By the way, any idea why the "Enable pointer shadow" option doesn't work?

urlwolf:
urlwolf: do you, by any chance, have a recent Nero version installed? I've heard it b0rks the control panel for a lot of users.

-f0dder (December 13, 2007, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nope. The only crappy program that interacts with others in bad ways is nvidia nview (controller for the video card, gets me shortcuts for flipping portrait/landscape; SFFS cannot live together with that; go figure).

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version