ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Better run like Hell!!! I AM BACK!!!!

<< < (3/5) > >>

tomos:
Yes, I better run like hell, because I forgot to send a postcard! AGAIN!! How embarrassing :-[
-Lashiec (December 11, 2007, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

me three, but I sent a PM to ease my conscience...

lanux128:
welcome back, JoTo! i'm glad that you're all right and back at DC.. 8)

about the postcard riddle, it's nothing.. :) i couldn't get a postcard from the local post office or the stationeries because they have stopped selling it even though i remember buying there in my younger days, that's why you received the patched-up card. & yes, it's the Petronas Towers in the centre..

now all you have to do take a collage snapshot of the mail items and post a screenshot here.. :)

Deozaan:
Welcome back JoFoMoTo!

JoTo:
Thanks again for all the "welcome backs".

And there is no reason for apologies for those who dont send a card. Its enough they missed me and prayed for me every evening on bedtime ;D

And yes, i'll try to make a picture of all the cards and the mug and post it here. But i first must convince Rambo to help me get the picture done. So dont hold your breath, but it will come.

CU
JoTo

KenR:
JoTo!!!! Welcome home friend. Glad you're out and feeling better. Now that you are home out of work, it's the perfect time to respond to emails and chat on IRC. :)

Seriously, I'm glad you are doing better. I've looked for you every day, asked about you often, and thought about you all the time. I look forward to speaking with you.

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version