ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Custom cellphone themes / monsterpacks / whatever.

<< < (2/3) > >>

scancode:
scancode: how about a version for k810?  :)
-lanux128 (December 09, 2007, 08:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Here you go :)
Hope you like it.

Guys, keep the ideas coming!  :Thmbsup:

Custom cellphone themes / monsterpacks / whatever.Custom cellphone themes / monsterpacks / whatever.
Custom cellphone themes / monsterpacks / whatever.Custom cellphone themes / monsterpacks / whatever.

lanux128:
thanks scancode, transferring the theme to my phone.. :Thmbsup: you're putting SE's Theme Creator to a good use..

scancode:
thanks scancode, transferring the theme to my phone.. :Thmbsup: you're putting SE's Theme Creator to a good use..
-lanux128 (December 10, 2007, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome. Still waiting for some Motorola / Nokia requests tho :P

lanux128:
[off-topic]but scancode, any ideas what is the best way to go about if i want to change menu items and app they link to? e.g. in my K810, there is no radio icon, but a video call icon instead and i'd like to change this. :)[/off-topic]

scancode:
[off-topic]but scancode, any ideas what is the best way to go about if i want to change menu items and app they link to? e.g. in my K810, there is no radio icon, but a video call icon instead and i'd like to change this. :)[/off-topic]

-lanux128 (December 11, 2007, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Lol, the theme won't change your icons, if you had videocall it will get videocall, it's only Sony Ericsson Themes Creator preview. (Is that what you meant, right?)
--
Edit: If you want to *edit* the menu, you'll have to edit the MENU.ML file on your phone, and requires a bit of firmware surgery (to access phone's filesystem, probably with Setool2Lite and XS++). Contact me if you're interested, or drop in IRC :-]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version