ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Idea: File note

<< < (12/15) > >>

Nod5:
I think I understand what you want the GUI to look like. But I don't have time to code it. But if you do have such a folder structure then the above code might be of use to at least get a (static) view of the first line of all Todo files. Just change the folder path in the first line to point to your ____\Working\*.ToDo folder.

herneith:
Here's a program that is similar to what is being discussed here.  1st File Descriptor

Curt:
The solution below is tested and working for me. ....

....., use filenoter.exe in the attached filenoter.zip.
-Nod5 (December 07, 2007, 06:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

- thanks, Nod5! :up:

skooter1121:
Curt,

Wondering if your solution was any different than Nod5's script, as I did not see a .zip file attached to your last post.

Nod5,

I have decided to attempt to write an AHK app (my first from scratch rather than a  mod) as I have descried above. Thanks for all your help, you have started me off in the right direction. FileNoter is a tremendous tool for me.

-Skooter1121

Nod5:
skooter1121: Curt quoted an old post of mine (with an old version of FileNoter), he didn't post any new .zip file.

Cool that you're making the program! That's the spirit! :Thmbsup: You can if you want start a separate thread about it (now or later) and describe it more, maybe ask questions about AHK details (if needed) or just share the program with others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version