ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for December 6th - Codename "Operation GOE Freeware Release"

<< < (4/5) > >>

LaoziSailor:
Thanks Darwin , I'm actually tempted to try the GOE's out (the answer lies in them -- I just don't have the time  ;) )

OTOH, ...Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers!  :beerchug: :drinksmiley:

Lashiec:
Personally, I preferred the old version in which you commented an interesting thread of your choice briefly. It made the newsletter more enjoyable for me, since I check the site daily (almost) and I don't find much use in going through lists of links I already visited. Just my two cents.

Ralf Maximus:
FWIW, I've noticed a huge influx of new posters over the past couple of days, as well as some returning visitors I don't recall seeing before.

Or is this a standard phenomenon after every newsletter goes out?

Lashiec:
It's the Darwin-edited newsletter effect :)

Darwin:
Personally, I preferred the old version in which you commented an interesting thread of your choice briefly. It made the newsletter more enjoyable for me, since I check the site daily (almost) and I don't find much use in going through lists of links I already visited. Just my two cents.
-Lashiec (December 09, 2007, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that alternate p.o.v., Lashiec - I'll keep it in mind! Perhaps my "minimialist" approach of late has gone too far, eh?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version