ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > GOE 2007 Challenge Downloads

Interruptron - GOE Challenge 2007 Entry

<< < (3/3)

marjorie:
Hi URLwolf,

I just installed your program, Interruptron, this afternoon.  I would like to know if it would take very long to make a way to browse for the programs that automatically stop the timer and chalk it up to an interruption?  I find it complicated to find the path to a program and would find it more user friendly to be able to browse and click.

In my work, I use the Internet, read the pages (often with a text-to-speech program), check references and write.  Your documentation says that the program assumes you're not working after a time you set has passed without activity on the mouse or keyboard.  I guess I will have to work out the time to set.  I guess that even when I am using text-to-speech, I am doing some mousing, so it will work out.  If I am looking up something in a reference book, will I be able to move the mouse periodically to let the program know I am working?

I am looking forward to using the program and watching my productivity.

Thanks,
Marjorie

PS:  The program I want to list in the automatic section is Free Cell.  I have not been able to find the path to it, but I can start it!  ;)

jgpaiva:
Marjorie: freecell should be at: C:\Windows\system32\freecell.exe

marjorie:
Thanks, that is where it is!

urlwolf:
So, there's at least one user of the interruptron interested enough to make a video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtTW7Ps9R7c

He says that the interruptron made him 300% more productive (wow!).
This is nice to find.

mouser:
That is incredibly cool  :up: :up: :up: :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version