ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > GOE 2007 Challenge Downloads

Evaluweight - GOE Challenge 2007 Entry

<< < (3/4) > >>

knightindustries:
Thanks heaps Brett.

I'm gonna see if it can be incorporated into my Monthly Reports in a practical useful way and my existing Time Statistics. I've been using a very basic Time Tracking software to track all my tasks everyday for the last year and then compiling them into charts via excel. Its been a great ride. But your little tool could be very interesting.

I'm really hoping I can turn heads with it.

knightindustries:
Brett,

Mmmmm, strange thing happened. I was sending it to my works email address and Gmail cracked a wobbly and said it had a virus. I scanned it with AVG Free and its aok.

So, anyway, I'll transport it via Flash Chip. Just thought you might like to know.

brett:
Hi Knightindustries

AHK is known to sometimes trip Antivirus software, there are numerous reports of false alarms.

If there is ever a concern for anybody, they can download the source and check in a text editor.
Install AHK on the required machine to run the souce direct, or compile using the AHK compiler. All very beginner level.

On a 'evaluweight' front. I have been having nightmares on the best format to save the data files in, but will now concentrate on CSV.

Brett

jenxo:
A month or two after downloading, Symantec Endpoint protection notified me that my version contained W32.SillyDC Trojan. Heads up.

jgpaiva:
A month or two after downloading, Symantec Endpoint protection notified me that my version contained W32.SillyDC Trojan. Heads up.
-jenxo (July 21, 2008, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
Jenxo: It most certainly didn't just "appear" out of nothing ;)
[rant] It's the usual false positives, originated by the use of autohotkey for programming the applications, combined with the antivirus developers being idiots. Please take the antivirus' advices with a grain of salt, recently more and more virus-free applications are being flagged by idiotic antiviruses  >:( >:( [/rant]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version