ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > GOE 2007 Challenge Downloads

HowLong2It - GOE Challenge 2007 Entry

(1/5) > >>

tinjaw:
Here is my entry - HowLong2It

HowLong2It is a way to keep track of how many days since some date in the past and how many days until some date in the future. The applications is always only a click away. Click on the tray icon and the status window will popup to show you the dates/tasks you are tracking.

I have setup a webpage for it. It is based of an idea from spankymcgee.

This is an odd entry, because I built it, and everything related to it (the web page etc.) in about a total of less than 24 man hours. I hadn't planned on entering this contest, but Friday I decided to see what I could do using AutoIt in the time remaining. I will be doing a heck of a lot of work on this over the next few days to weeks. Right now all that is there is the executable file. There is no installation necessary. There is no documentation at this point, so it will be the first thing I do starting... now.

tinjaw:
I have made a comprehensive video for HowLong2It.

I will be adding it and more info the to the program's main page. But I just wanted to get it out now because I won't be until this evening that I will get a chance to formally put it up.

mouser:
The video is perfect and demonstrates everything you need to see. The user interface you came up with is perfect.
Actually you know this was a great little idea.  The days since thing is just nice and clean and simple.  very nice  :up:

tinjaw:
My first review.  :P Thanks mouser.

rjbull:
Hmmm, an element of reinventing the wheel here.  Take a look at Horst Schaeffer's Date Reminder

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version