ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > GOE 2007 Challenge Downloads

CFDButton - GOE Challenge 2007 Entry

<< < (2/6) > >>

lanux128:
ChalkTrauma: super-cool app! :Thmbsup: saw this on the filebox thread and i'm going to give it a try. btw, the link to the portable edition says "CFDButton_portable_setup.exe", does that mean i have to install 1st then copy into the thumb drive? :)

PhilB66:
... and a very good review on FreewareGenius  :up:

Perry Mowbray:
I'm wondering if you don't have the latest Visual C++ runtime installed, they are up to SP1 now..
-ChalkTrauma (December 05, 2007, 09:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

You were absolutely right!

Odd, I just assumed that my XP & .Net was up to date  :-[

Perry Mowbray:
ChalkTrauma: after playing... I gotta say it is a great application!! Thanks.  :Thmbsup:

What do you think about adding the Favourites to a menu in your system tray icon? If they're favourites for saving/opening, then they may also be favourites for browsing to as well??

BTW: Did you recently add that note about the C++ Library?? Or did I just miss it??  :-[

ChalkTrauma:
Thanks for all the praise and the comments...

@lanux128: the CFDButton_portable_setup.exe is just a self extracting archive, just extract it to the directory of your choice and run it from there, no install needed :)

@PhilB66: You aren't kidding, downloads went off the chart overnight, and continue to go up  :Thmbsup:

@Perry Mowbray: I added it after you had problems, crashing on starting an app for the first time leaves a bad taste with people, figured I'd try to head it off early, thanks. I'll look into the browsing favorites menu item.

Freewaregenius.com had some very good points about memory usage and task tray icon hiding that I will be looking at in the next version, so keep you suggestions coming and thanks for trying it out..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version