ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's Your Favorite Productivity or Programming Supplement?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Darwin:
Coffee, coffee, coffee. When I can get my hands on it chocolate, too. I love tea as well but didn't vote for it because I don't tend to drink it as much as coffee.

tinjaw - +1 for cold pizza. I'm drooling just thinking about it (as much as a fossilized skull can drool, of course).

lanux128:
it's always coffee but since tea was mentioned several times suddenly i have this craving.. :o

tomos:
as a tea drinking snob i object to coffee and tea being lumped together.
i think they should be separated.-mouser (November 28, 2007, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

you a black tea drinker mouser?
I only need two cups a day, but if I dont get them people think I havent had any sleep the previous night.
Good irish tea (they grow it on the misty mountain slopes - no, actually they blend it from indian & african teas i think. ah well..)
drink with milk

or when abroad (in cafe, etc) a good strong cup of assam. ahh, it's great to enjoy legal drugs
(just BTW, I didnt select anything illegal)

Darwin:
Orange pekoe all the way for me (in the UK this is PGTips, Tetleys, and the like - I drink Tetleys in Canada - it's not labelled Orange Pekoe in the UK, but it's the same AFAICT). When I'm feeling decadent I have it North England style - blisteringly hot with a thimblefull of milk and more sugar than is healthy. More normally I drink it strong with a bit more milk and hold the sugar.

Daleus:
Hehe, I wonder who voted "Illegal Substances"...
-Lashiec (November 28, 2007, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not to detract from the intent of this thread, but hell, I'll fess up!  My little green friends in the basement have been riding shotgun on my adventures for decades.  They keep me calm, relax my dysfunctional back, and open my otherwise shuttered and shackled mind, to the possibilities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version