ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best password manager?

<< < (25/28) > >>

wraith808:
Oubliette, a freeware password manager by tranglos.
-lanux128 (December 03, 2007, 08:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another vote for Oubliette.  Though its not supported anymore, it does include source, which is a major plus for me, and it's done well.

kartal:
Keepass 2 beta is piece of s...t at the moment. It is the buggiest application I ever used, at least on my xp 64bit system.

I have Roboform and Keepass and a variety of vaults, but Lastpass seems really interesting to me as an Opera/Chrome in preference to FF/ie user.

-Dormouse (March 23, 2009, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

J-Mac:
Keepass 2 beta is piece of s...t at the moment. It is the buggiest application I ever used, at least on my xp 64bit system.

I have Roboform and Keepass and a variety of vaults, but Lastpass seems really interesting to me as an Opera/Chrome in preference to FF/ie user.

-Dormouse (March 23, 2009, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
-kartal (March 25, 2009, 11:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Latest version is working better than ever here on my XP Pro X86 machine. Previous versions were pretty bad here too. Deleting or even editing an entry would then throw you to a random item in the database. However I only use Keepass as kind of a backup repository of all my password-related items. Using it to actually login to a web site is not simple to do.

Jim

Dormouse:
I'm still on 1.1.

I never have used it that much though. Always intend to and never do. Still have a lot of stuff in Keynote.

wxdjs:
it‘s good, and I will try it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version