ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Auto Focus for Windows

(1/1)

Daleus:
I used to have an "add-on" for my Amiga (yes, I am *that* old) that was very handy.  As you passed your mouse over a window, the window would pop to the front and would automatically focus.

With multiple windows over two monitors, am I increasingly wishing I had that functionality in Windows.

Does anyone know of such a proggie for windows?  If not, would anyone else but me find this useful - I'd hate to suck up someone's time for somethin that no one but me would use.

Cheers!

Ampa:
Certainly does exist... try Skrommel's Mouse Activate

Josh:
This was possible using the old TweakUI program. I know the one for windows xp still has the X-Hover option. Check here for a copy of it.

Daleus:
Certainly does exist... try Skrommel's Mouse Activate
-Ampa (November 26, 2007, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ampa, thanks a bunch! This does *exactly* what I want!  Indeed, that page has a slew of useful little goodies.  I haven't been around DC for long, but I'm surprised I missed that nifty little repository.  Is it flagged in some way or in some place that I have also missed?  Makes me wonder what other buried gems there are around here!

I was particularly surprised to see it was an AutoHotKey script. Definitely one I will be having a closer look at as I am just getting started with AutoIt and wasn't aware this kind of thing could be done!

Cheers and thnks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version