ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

ideas for process tamer

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jibz:
I like it :down:

Incidently, the thumb up emoticon above is called 'down' and has 'thumb down' as tooltip :mrgreen:.

mouser:
thumbs fixed. thx. :up:

tenseiken:
I use the shell replacement GeoShell.  I think that there's a compatibility problem between this program and GeoShell's tray control.  None of my other tray-residing programs seem to have a problem with it, though.  The only real symptoms are being practically unable to bring up the right click menu (have to click multiple times to bring it up), and the same goes for double clicking it to disable it.  Consider this low priority though--it's really not that big a deal since I could just close the program to disable it, and the only other thing I might want to see is the about dialog.  Anyway, if there's anything you can do about it, cool, otherwise, don't worry about it too much.  It works perfectly for me beside that.

mouser:
that problem is probably due to the fact the process tamer is single threaded and goes to sleep and only wakes up once per second to check on things and process clicks.  so if you double click you have to wait a second for it to "take."  ill bet that is the issue, rather than having to click it multiple times - just seems that way because their is a delay it in responding.

i'll fix this in the next release - which should be available next week.

piedone:
can one control the info balloon? sometimes it is useful that one does not see it. Now it appears all the time...when processtamer kicks in.

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version