ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Dual Monitors: Declare Apps which Should Open on the Secondary Monitor

<< < (4/4)

lanux128:
I've surrendered and switched my secondary monitor to the right.  Now WinWarden works fine for me.-Kruskal (November 27, 2007, 11:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Kruskal: glad to see that sorted out.. sometimes simple solutions are the best.. :)

Kruskal:
I've surrendered and switched my secondary monitor to the right.  Now WinWarden works fine for me.-Kruskal (November 27, 2007, 11:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Kruskal: glad to see that sorted out.. sometimes simple solutions are the best.. :)
-lanux128 (November 28, 2007, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well it didn't turn out so great because WinWarden doesn't recognize that I have told it to display on non-existent territory when I am in single monitor mode.  Maybe my situation isn't typical, but I switch a lot -- I only use dual monitors when I am watching media and have a TV available.

I think I'll just give up on the whole thing.

WinWarden would have worked despite this using a left secondary if it worked in that case at all since I would be telling it to place the window at a low X position and that would exist in either case.

Thanks for your good wishes -- Vincent

lanux128:
too bad, things aren't working out for you.. i was an occasional dual-monitor user too some time back and after posing the question here at DC, i've decided to use two monitors permanently.. but in your case, since it involves tv, i'm not sure how that would help.. :-\

• Opening apps in a multi-monitor setup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version