ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

[Wanted] Flash boardgame engine / framework

<< < (2/2)

Ampa:
Thanks for the replies guys - have downloaded both and will look into them when I have the time.

Discovered ZunTzu while browsing around which looks like an interesting alternative... it is, I suppose, a virtual table, which allows a user to move pieces on a board, and simulates dice roles etc. BUT doesn't attempt to implement any logic or rules what-so-ever, relying instead on the game players themselves to regulate the game - just like real life :)

Ampa

PS - Any other suggestions still welcomed.

Deozaan:
Heh heh. I remembered this topic but forgot it was started by you, Ampa. I came back here looking for the link on Zillions.

So what were your thoughts? Did you find anything useful? I'm guessing not due to the download I received to test out Monkey Dash.

Ampa:
So far the effort has all been on the 'real' physical version of the game.

However I would still like to creat a 'virtual' software version. I have cast my eye over all the suggestions above, and am sure that any of them would work, but I think Flash is the way to go, as it is readily accessible my the majority of internet users, and is already accepted as a home for casual games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version